Looking for a quick and easy snack? Well you are in the right place.
These Salted Caramel Protein bars are super easy and tasty. They are high in good fats and protein which will keep you fuller for longer. They are delicious for an snack or even for a little nibble when craving something sweet of an evening.
- 200g peanut organic
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 4 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 - 4 tbsp protein powder (or my protein topper mix)
- 2 tbsp MCT Oil or liquid coconut oil
- 1- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence or powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Splash or 2 of water (to help with consistency)
- In a blender, blend the peanuts until a flour consistency.
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together starting with the dry - peanuts, cacao nibs, coconut sugar, salt and then add the wet ingredients - peanut butter, rice malt syrup, mct oil and vanilla essence. Mix well and add a splash or 2 of water if need be.
- Press into a lined baking tin and sprinkle extra cacao nibs on top.
- Put in the freezer or fridge for 2 hours. Then cut and store in an air tight container.
For help creating the perfect meal plan CLICK HERE!