Literally it take 10 minutes. It is so incredibly easy and bursts with taste.
Give it a go and let me know what you think.
Ingredients: Makes 2 - 3 serves
- 2 chicken breasts (diced)
- 3 zucchinis (zoodles)
- 1 tin crushed tomatoes
- 1 green capsicum (diced in small peices)
- 1 cup spinach
- 40g artichoke (I used an organic one in olive oil from the deli)
- 1 garlic clove (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Goats cheese - garnish.
- On a fry pan cook garlic and onion until flavoursome.
- Add diced chicken and cook until cooked through or golden.
- Add crushed tomatoes. artichoke, capsicum. Cook until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through spinach, oregano, chilli, salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile warm you zoodles in a steamer for 2 - 5 minutes
- Serve your noodles, pasta and top with goats cheese.
For help creating the perfect meal plan CLICK HERE!