This is our version of popcorn chicken and it is super delicious. But of course in true FW form it is not full of all the nasty stuff and is so clean you could have it for every meal if you wanted too... well maybe not every meal, you're liver might need a break at some point.
Ingredients: Makes enough for 3 - 5 meals
- 500g of chicken thigh (diced)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp Freedom Spices Kentucky seasoning
- vegetables of your choice. I used:
- 2 broccoli heads (florets chopped off)
- 1 cloves garlic (crushed and diced)
- Juice of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees, place whole baby carrots in and roast until golden.
- Meanwhile prepare the chicken by chopping finely. In a large bowl add the chicken, 2 tbsp of olive oil and the Kentucky seasoning. Cook on a fry pan until golden and cooked through.
- Chop the broccoli and place on a fry pan with a drizzle of olive oil, stir continuously and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl add the chopped garlic, lemon juice, 1 tbsp of olive oil and the salt and pepper. Once the broccoli is cooked stir through this mixture.
- Divide the chicken, carrots and broccoli amount the plates and enjoy.
For help creating the perfect meal plan CLICK HERE!