Seriously guys these are so yummy. I haven't been making a lot of sweet treats lately because my food processor decided to die. And honestly once you have had a food processor it's hard to go back to the standard way of baking #spoilt. But I decided enough was enough and the sweet treats had to start rolling in again. After all they are the funnest. So I have kicked off with these oreos.
To make the biscuits click here
- 250g cashews
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- splash of almond milk
To make the colours:
- I used Freedom Spices for the most part.
- Pink = FS Beetroot Latte or Beetroot powder
- Green = FS Matcha powder
- Yellow = FS Turmeric Latte or turmeric powder
- Brown = FS Hot Choccy or cacao powder
- Black = Charcoal powder.
- In your blender or food processor add all ingredients. Blend until well combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Seperate one large spoonful at a time, to add your different colours in. Stir 1 tsp through.
- Add a spoonful between 2 biscuits and place in the fridge.
- Repeat these until mixture has been used.