These chocolate crackle donuts are another delicious variation of my standard chocolate recipe. There is so many ways you can make this chocolate recipe. In these guys I have added quinoa puffs for a bit of crunch and used a donut mould.
These are gluten, dairy and refined sugar free. Rice malt syrup is the main source of sweetener and this is a great low GI option.
- 1 cup of cacao powder
- 1 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1 cup rice malt syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup quinoa, buckwheat or rice puffs.
- Melt the cacao butter in a pot on the stove top. Once melted measure a cup and pour into your food processor. Add the cacao powder, vanilla extract and rice malt syrup to the food processor
- Blend for 2 - 4mins or until well combined.
- Stir through the puffs and then pour into chocolate holds.
- Freeze for 1 - 2hrs.
- Once they are firm, pop out of the moles and place in a container in the fridge.