Peanut butter lovers I've got your back. After deciding to be more mindful about the amount of 'natural' sugar I have been consuming I wanted to make a low sugar high fat option that would satisfy the cravings. We've got a winner!
- 1/2 cup peanut or nut butter
- 1/2 cup cacao butter
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- In a small saucepan over low heat melt the cacao butter. Once melted add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir until well combined and the ingredients have melted together.
- Pour the chocolate on a lined baking tray.
- With a knife cut through additional nut butter.
- Place in the freezer or fridge and break off as needed.
For more recipes or help creating a meal plan CLICK HERE!