It only just occurred to me that I really don't have many bliss ball recipes here on FW. I make a batch of bliss balls almost every week for mine and Macs snacks, experimenting and playing with ingredients and flavours. Many of my nutritional clients have been asking for recipes, so I thought I better get cracking and start giving you the recipes as I make them.
These are called fat bombs because.... well they have an awesome amount of fat in them, keeping you fuller for longer.
Ingredients: Makes 15 medium sized balls.
- 2 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 cup of vanilla protein (you may want to use chocolate or vanilla)
- 1/2 cup natural, peanut butter
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp water (possibly a splash or 2 more for the right consistency)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl place all the dry ingredients in and mix well.
- Then add the wet ingredients and mix until well combined. You may need a splash or two more water if the balls are not sticking together.
- With your hands roll the mixture into small balls, and then roll through the coconut to cover.
- On a plate lined with baking paper, place each ball and place the balls in the freezer for an hour.
- Take out and transfer them into a container and store in the fridge.
For more recipes or help creating a meal plan CLICK HERE!