I've never been a massive pancake sort of gal. But today in Melbourne town it is poring rain and suddenly a slow morning with a batch of pancakes seems like the best option.
Have a beautiful Sunday
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients together until well combined and a batter has formed.
- Heat a fry pan on low heat with butter or ghee.
- Use a spatular to scoop the ingredients out one by one onto the pan. One pancake equals one large spoonful of mixture.
- Once the pancake is bubbling, its ready to flip and cook on the alternative side.
- Repeat this with the mixture.
- Serve with berries, maple syrup, rice malt or whatever else takes your fancy.
For help creating the perfect meal plan CLICK HERE!