It's pretty common in most households to have a weekend cook up for breakfast. it is actually one of my favourite times. Usually if it is just Mac and I we will get up and go for a beautiful beach walk with Kevin, followed by Mac cooking the ultimate healthy cook up. This morning is made even better when our families are down visiting and we can share it with them.
This is what a standard cook up looks like for us. Of course this breakfast shouldn't be just limited to the weekend, if you have time during the week. Go for it.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 avocado
- 30g goats cheese
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 2 tbsp thyme
- 10 g butter or ghee
- salt and chilli to garnish
- Poach your eggs in water and vinegar.
- On a pan melt the butter and add your mushrooms, thyme and cook for 5mins or until browned.
- Add avocado and goats cheese into a bowl and smash with a folk.
- Place spinach on the plate and top with smashed avo, mushrooms and eggs.
- Sprinkle salt and chilli to taste.
For more recipes or help creating a meal plan CLICK HERE!