I'm for ever trying to make healthy eating as easy as possible for my clients. Now although this may sounds weird (Macca thought so anyway) you can literally cook your eggs in the microwave for breakfast in 2 minutes. Some will say that using a microwave is not good for your health and I get it. But my theory is I would prefer you use a microwave and have a nutritious breakfast than something processed or sugary.
Give it a go.
- 3 eggs
- Any vegetables you may want to add in (spinach, capsicum, garlic, cherry tomato)
- In a jar crack all eggs. Whisk with a folk.
- Add in any vegetables you wish.
- Place in the microwave and cook for 2 minutes.
- Scramble with you folk and enjoy.