I really go through my phases with chia puddings and as you can probably tell I'm in this phase now. But the weather is cooling down which means warmed chia puddings are now my go to. They are equally as good.
Ingredients: Makes enough for 4 - 5 people of meals
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 chia seeds
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tbsp açai powder (optional)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup berries (blended)
- Vanilla protein powder (optional add in)
- On the stove top add a pot with water, chia seeds, quinoa flakes and heat over low.
- Stir continuously until the water has started absorbing.
- Add the açai powder, cinnamon (protein if using) and blended berries. Continue to stir until all excess liquid has been absorbed.
- Serve into bowls and top with toppings of your choice. I used coconut flakes and more berries.
This makes many serves so I store in a large glass container. It is perfect for a quick breakfast or snack through a busy week.
For more recipes or help creating a meal plan CLICK HERE!