Sick of steamed or roasted vegetables or green salads? Try this Greek rice salad. It is healthy, full of flavour and a really nice mix up to plain vegetables.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes (chopped in quarters)
- 1 cucumber (chopped in small peices)
- 1/2 cup parsley (finely chopped0
- 1/2 red onion (diced)
- 2/3 cup goats or feta cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle salt and pepper
- 1 pack basmati and brown rice packet
- Chop all your ingredients and mix together, add rice and stir through.
- In a small bowl mix the olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper together. Then stir through the salad.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve as a side dish.