These are just a simple idea for Easter Day or even a Childs birthday party. They can't be stored for a large amount of time outside of the fridge, so I would prepare them and no doubt they will get eaten up pretty quickly.
- 2 bananas
- 3 tablespoons nut butter (peanut, almond, cashew, sunflower seed)
- 1/4 cup cacao butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- (Toppings optional) 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon hemp hearts, optional
- 1 teaspoon bee pollen, optional
- 1 teaspoon chopped nuts, seeds or other toppings, optional
- Peel bananas and coat with nut butter and place in the freezer on a plate lined with baking paper.
- Heat a pan of water and create a double broiler by adding another pan on top of the lightly boiling water.
- Add cacao powder and butter. Stir continuously until melted.
- Pour over nut butter covered bananas and spread around to coat.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice. In this case chia seeds, hemp seeds and bee pollen.
- Slice and enjoy.
Store in airtight container in the refrigerator. Best eaten on the day.