Easter is here so this month is all about the chocolate... healthy chocolate! This mousse is a quick and easy, beautiful dessert. Served with raspberries it is the perfect combination of sweet and sour.
Ingredients: Makes 4
- 400 ml can of coconut cream
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste or essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs
- In a food processor blend all ingredients until well combines.
- Divide into 4 glasses and place in the freezer for 3 - 4 hrs to allow to set.
- Top with raspberries and serve.