This breakfast is so comforting and whilst eating it you even feel like it is a little naughty. It is definitely not though. It is packed full of antioxidants and amazing fats for your body to enjoy.
- 2 cups mixed fruit - I used frozen berries and cherries.
- 1 apple (cup in cubes)
- 1/4 cup quinoa flakes or rolled oats
- 80g macadamia nuts (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon, ground.
- In a baking tin place all of your fruit and spread evenly.
- In a bowl mix the remainder of the ingredients until all is covered in the oil (quinoa flakes, nuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon, rice malt, coconut oil.) Spread evenly over the fruit.
- Bake on 180 degrees for 15min or until the crumble is golden.
- Serve with coconut or greek yogurt
For more recipes or if you need help creating a meal plan CLICK HERE!