Putting my @freedomspices Coconutty Turmeric Latte to good use with this anti-inflammatory chicken bowl.
I probably use my @freedomcpices lattes as much as I use my spices in my savoury cooking. They are so versatile and I use all organic ingredients to make sure they only have the best for you guys.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm peice of ginger
- 1 tbsp FS turmeric latte
- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 2 long chillis (roughly chopped)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 300g chicken
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- Combined the turmeric latte, garlic, ginger, salt, pepper, lemongrass and chilli in food processor. And process until well blended. Add coconut milk and blend through.
- In a seperate bowl add the chicken, toss well with the sauce and cover to marinate for 3 hrs in the fridge. Once marinated cook on a fry pan until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile prepare your capsicum, zucchini and carrot by thinly slicing, divide and place in your bowls.
- Mix your dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Place your cooked chicken in your bowls and drizzle the dressing evenly over the top.
- Garnish with mint and your seeds to serve.