How good is good food? This Moroccan Power Bowl is full of colour which means lots of vitamins and minerals. It is also a great option for lunch or dinner when you need to clear out any left over vegetables to make room for a new weeks worth.
Ingredients: Makes 3
- 2 tsp Freedom Spices Moroccan seasoning
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 chicken breasts (roughly 500g, chopped in chunks)
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 150g snow peas (sliced longways)
- 1 carrots (cut finely)
- 1/2 punnet cherry tom
- 1/2 cup sprouts
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Basil (to garnish)
- In a large pan heat some coconut or olive oil. Add chicken, moroccan seasoning, coconut cream and fish sauce. Stir well and cook on a high heat until a simmer. Reduce heat to low and leave to cook for 10 - 15min tiring occasionally.
- Meanwhile prep and chop your vegetables. Cook your quinoa (use instructions on the bag) and assemble them all in a bowl.
- Once your chicken is cooked though add to the bowl. Use the left over Moroccan and coconut sauce to drizzle over the bowl.
- Top with fresh basil and enjoy.