Hands up if sweet potato fries are a staple in your diet! Oooooo they are so good especially when you can change up the seasoning and get a different flavour each time. Bake them up and use them as a side dish to a main meal or as a snack.
- 1 large sweet potato (chopped length ways, 2cm thickness)
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- 1 tsp Freedom Spices Kentucky Seasoning
- Pre heat oven at 150 degrees
- Once the sweet potato is chopped, add to a bowl and coat in olive oil and seasoning.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper in the oven and cook for 20 - 30mins.
- Remove from the oven, flip the chips and bake for another 10 minutes of until golden.
- Serve as a side or eat as a snack.