Ingredients: Makes one serve
- 1/4 cup buckwheat
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 zucchini (grated)
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 poached eggs
- 1/4 avocado
- Chilli flakes (garnish)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- In a bowl mix well the buckwheat flour, almond milk, zucchini, savoury yeast flakes and the salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile on low heat melt the coconut oil on a pan. And boil a pot of water ready for the eggs.
- In the pan pour a small amount of the mixture in, let it bubble and flip over the pancake. Repeat with the remaining of the mixture.
- Once your pot of water has boiled add the two eggs for 3 - 5 mins to poach.
- On a plate serve the pancakes and avocado.
- Once the eggs are cooked, drain and serve on top of the pancakes.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and serve.