Bulletproof coffee has definitely become a part my diet, a couple of times a week. In my lastest blog post here you can read the benefits of Bulletproof coffee and the concept behind it. Here is my Bulletproof coffee recipe, but remember the only rules are a good quality coffee and fats. The rest is up to you.
- 1 tbsp of Bulletproof coffee beans
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 tbsp grass fed organic Ghee butter
- 1 tbsp collagen powder (protein and skin, nails, hair health)
- 1 tsp maca powder (great for hormones)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (because it's amazing for everything)
- 1/2 tsp licorice root (supports the adrenal glands)
- 1 tsp of turmeric (perfect for an anti-inflammatory)
- pinch of black pepper (for better absorption of the turmeric)
- Boil your kettle and in a coffee plunger add your coffee and brew your bulletproof coffee.
- Meanwhile in your blender add all the other ingredients.
- Once your coffee is brewed, add it to your blender and blend for 30secs until nice and creamy.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy.