I am obsessed with this breakfast atm and my gut is absolutely loving this. This breakfast is the perfect example of food is medicine. My gut has been a little iffy lately but this breakfast is definitely helping it heal. The nuts, coconut yogurt and berries are the perfect combination of fibre and probiotics to start my day.
You will need my Paleo Muesli for this one. Find that recipe here.
- 1/4 cup of Paleo Museli. See recipe above
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 scoop of natural or vanilla protein (I personally use Raw Amazonia)
- Any fruit you desire to top it with
- In a saucepan heat your coconut oil and then throw your berries in, mixing them through the coconut oil. Cook until they are warmed through.
- Meanwhile in a bowl, mix your paleo muesli, protein powder and coconut yogurt together.
- Once the berries are heated through stir them through your coconut yogurt and seeds.
- Top with any fruit you like and enjoy.