These choc chip protein cookies have been the perfect snack. They are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. What more could you want? Oh..... they are high in protein. Take a couple of these with you to work. They will keep you satisfied between meals, and tackle the sweet tooth.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (I suggest if you like sweet use Pranaon, if not Amazonia)
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/2 a block of chopped chocolate (I use Pumpy Jackson because it is low sugar and delicious)
- Pre heat oven at 175 degrees.
- Combine the coconut flour, protein powder and vanilla powder into a bowl
- In another bowl mix the melted coconut oil, eggs and rice malt syrup together.
- Then combine the wet ingredients with the dry string until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces
- On a lined tin, roll into gold ball sized balls. Place on your tin and press down each ball with a fork.
- Cook for 10 - 15 min depending on the consistency.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Store in a tin in the cupboard.