Zucchini Pizzas have quickly become my favourite side dish and lunch meal.
They are far more delicious and nutritious than pizza plus are a low carb option. Top them what ever you desire and serve them alongside meat, at a BBQ or eat as a main meal.
Serves 2 / Prep Time - 10 min / Cook Time -20 min
- 2 zucchinis
- Any pizza toppings you like. I used crushed tomatoes, garlic, oregano, spring onions, mushrooms, capsicum, cherry tomatoes and savory yeast flakes.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Slice 2 zucchinis in half (long ways)
- With a small spoon scrap out the seeds and the middle, leaving a hollow center. Try not to scrap to close to the sides or the skin may break.
- Cut up your favourite pizza toppings.
- Fill the zucchini with your toppings and bake for 15 - 20 minutes of until zucchini softens and the filling becomes golden brown.
- Eat as is or serve alongside meat of your choice.