Introducing this Vanilla Matcha Chia Pudding. A few of my favourite things in one little cup. Vanilla, Matcha and Chia Seeds!
Considering how small Chia Seeds are it’s crazy to think how much nutrition these little guys hold. Packed with protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin B1, B2 and B3. Plus with the Matcha and Chia Seeds, you are looking at an antioxidant powerhouse!
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almond milk. (I use Nutty Bruce Almond Milk)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp FS Matcha Powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey, coconut nectar or rice malt syrup
- 2 drops of Vanilla Stevia
- Toppings: Optional
- I used coconut yogurt, blueberries and bee pollen
Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and until well combined.
- Once mixed separate into two small bowls and place in the fridge for 3+ hours or overnight.
- Top with anything you desire. I used coconut yogurt, blueberries and bee pollen.