Thai with Broccoli Rice is amazing. The broccoli rice is such a nice change to cauliflower rice, but this dish can be served on a bed of brown or jasmine rice as well.
The Thai Chicken is marinated over a 7+ hour period and then baked for an hour. The flavours really are stunning and this will feed a family or yourself and leave plenty for left overs.
Serves 4 / Prep Time - 10 min / Cook Time - 1 hr
- 10 - 12 chicken thigh fillets
- 3/4 olive oil
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 2 garlic cloves (roughly chopped)
- 1 whole chili (chopped)
- Juice of one lime
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 broccoli heads
- handful coriander
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix the olive oil, tamari, garlic, chilli, juice of a lime, and honey together. Add in the chicken thighs and mix through the sauce. Leave to marinate for 7+ hours.
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Place the marinated chicken in a large baking tray. cover with foil and bake for 40 - 60 mins.
- Meanwhile in your food processor, process the broccoli heads until fine like rice.
- Place in a fry pan and cook for 5 minutes, tossing through the salt and pepper.
- Serve the broccoli rice and top with chicken. Add fresh coriander and enjoy.