We vote that it is always a good time for salted caramel time! These chocolates are AMAZING and have no nasties in them. They are gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Plus easy to make. Your welcome 😉
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. raw organic honey
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- ¼ cup pitted dates
- 2-4 tbsp water
- In a heatproof bowl over a simmering saucepan of water, melt cacao butter and coconut oil. Remove from heat and whisk in honey and cacao powder and whisk to combine until smooth.
- In each chocolate mold, spoon in some of the liquid chocolate. Tilt the mold so that it coats the sides. Place in the freezer to set for about 10 minutes.
- In a food processor blend dates and water until smooth.
- Remove the chocolates from the freezer. Spoon a little of the caramel into each mold on top of the set chocolate. Spoon remaining liquid chocolate over top, covering the caramel completely. Place back it the freezer to set. Wait until the chocolate is totally firm before taking it out of the mold, at least 1 hour. Remove from mold and place chocolates in a tightly sealed container.