Talk about an easy way to make a beautiful healthy meal so tasty. These Salmon Parcels are divine.
Salmon is high in Vitamin B12, Vitmain B6, Vitamin D and a great source of Omega 3 fatty acids and protein. Studies have shown that eating a diet high in Omega 3 reduces of the risk of high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease and more.
Serves 2 / Prep Time - 10 mins / Cook Time - 20 mins
- 2 pieces of Salmon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed and halved
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 red chilli, thinly sliced
- Brown rice, to serve
- Brussel Sprouts, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place 2 pieces of baking paper (large enough to wrap the salmon in) on a clean work surface.
- Combine olive oil, tamari, lime juice, garlic and ginger in a bowl and sit aside.
- Divide the bok choy among the sheets of baking paper. Top each with a piece of salmon. Season with salt and pepper. Top with spring onion, coriander and chilli. Fold the ends of the baking paper together to enclose the filling. Place parcels on a large baking tray and bake for 15 mins or until the salmon has cooked through.
- Meanwhile chop the Brussels sprouts in half, coat in olive oil and bake for 10 - 15mins or until crispy.
- Divide steamed rice and brussels sprouts among serving plates. Drizzle over the sauce to serve.