Seriously how can you not love a raw vegan cheesecake especially when you are combining the two best fruits… Banana and blueberry?!
This Banana & Blueberry cheesecake is divine. It is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and vegan. What more could you want.
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 cup dates
- pinch of maldon salt
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- zest of 2 lemons
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 bananas
- 2 cups organic frozen blueberries
- To make the crust process the nuts and dates in your food processor until crumbly and the mixture sticks together. Press into the bottom of a pan using your hands and put in the freezer.
- Make the banana layer by blending all the ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Spread the mixture on top of the crust and place back into the freezer.
- Finally the blueberry layer. Blend together the blueberries in your food processor until it is creamy. Spread this over your cheesecake and keep in the freezer overnight.
- Place in fridge before serving.