Pete Evans shares with us one of his favourite recipes. It is super quick and easy to whip up, gluten free and of course Paleo.
Prep Time - 20 min
- 500 g savoy cabbage, shredded
- 1 ripe avocado, stone removed, diced
- 300 g leftover roast chicken, shredded or chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (optional)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Small handful mixed herbs, torn (tarragon, parsley and chervil)
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Mash the avocado slightly to a creamy and slightly chunky texture in a bowl, then add the cabbage, roast chicken, olive oil (if using) and lemon juice and give it a good toss through so the avocado dresses the salad evenly.
- Season with salt and freshly cracked pepper.
- Arrange the salad onto a platter and sprinkle with fresh mixed herbs and pine nuts.
THE PALEO WAY 10 WEEK ACTIVATION PROGRAM
This recipe is from www.thepaleoway.com…
The Paleo Way 10 Week Activation Program is a vibrant health, weight management
and fitness program, tailored to a Paleo lifestyle. It teaches you the synergy between
eating good food, moving your body every day and looking at the positive sides to
life. The secrets to a healthier and happier life. Reclaim your health at www.thepaleoway.com