I don’t think I need to express my love for peanut butter, it’s often quiet obvious. But I will say I feel like I have been living under a rock not having the Mayvers Peanut Butter in my life until now haha.
Mac and I are obsessed and even more obsessed with this simple breakfast. Every night while cooking dinner we take a few minutes to make these overnight oats and they are heavenly. You must give them a go.
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup water or almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- In 2 bowls divide the oatmeal and liquid. Cover and place in the fridge for 8 hours, overnight, or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Meanwhile in a pan, melt the coconut oil. Add the blueberries and stir constantly while smashing the blueberries to your desired consistency. Take of the heat and sit aside to allow to cool.
- When your oatmeal is ready, divide the blueberry mixture and pour over the oatmeal. Then top with a spoon of peanut butter.
- I use Mayvers Peanut Butter (I love it)
- You can make the jelly with any type of berry.