It’s taken a couple of years to perfect my homemade healthy chocolate and I am pleased to say… I was missing one step and have now nailed it and am ready to share. 🙂
This Nutty Chocolate Bark is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. The nuts are optional, you can add what ever you like as a substitute or leave it just as plain chocolate.
Serves 12 / Prep Time - 10 min / Cook Time - 1 hr
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup nuts (I used activated mixed nuts and lightly salted them with Himalayan salt)
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Blend all of your ingredients, except nuts in the food processor until nice and smooth and well combined.
- Roughly chop your nuts and with a spoon mix them through chocolate mixture.
- Lin a tin with baking paper and poor the mixture onto it.
- Place in the freeze for an hour + or until frozen.
- Break into pieces as big as you like.