In just a couple of weeks we catch up with our friend Luke Hines to share his Inspirational story through his My Kitchen Rules and health and fitness journey.
For now though check out this amazing recipe Luke wanted to share with you all. Just be careful, if you make it you will not want to share!
- 125 g butter, melted
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¹/³ cup maple syrup
- 4 eggs (organic or biodynamic if possible), at room temperature,
- lightly whisked 1½ cups almond meal raspberries, to serve
- Chocolate Sauce
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced and then line the base and sides of a 20 cm square cake pan with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, then pour into the prepared pan and level the surface. Bake for 20 minutes or until just set – a skewer inserted in the centre will come out with a few crumbs attached. Cool completely in the pan. 3. To make the chocolate sauce, place all the ingredients in a small saucepan and whisk over medium heat for 2 minutes until well combined and hot.
- Cut the cake into pieces and serve drizzled with the hot chocolate sauce. Top with raspberries.
Find Luke and his delicious recipes at the below details.