You don’t decide when it’s time to make raw, vegan Lemon and Strawberry Jelly Cheesecake… The strawberries do!!! Strawberries are in season and delicious right now so Strawberry Cheesecake time it is!!! This dessert will have everyone drooling.
Serves 10 / Prep Time - 15 min
- 1 1/2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1 cup dates
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp. water
- pinch of sea salt
- 3 cups cashews
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 cup agave or organic maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. beetroot juice
- 2 cups or 1 large punnet of strawberries
- 5 dates
- Start by spraying a pan with coconut oil.
- Blend all of the macadamia nuts, dates, shredded coconut, sea salt together and start to slowly add the water. Once blended transfer the mixture to the pan and press down until all mixture is firmly set in pan. Place in the freezer.
- To make the filling put cashews, lemon juice, agave or organic maple syrup and coconut oil in the food processor and blend until the mixture is a smooth consistency. Poor mixture onto the bottom layer, spread evenly and place in the freeze for two hours.
- Once set start making the top layer.
- Simply add strawberries, beetroot juice and the dates to the processor and pulse until dates are mixed and then blend until smooth. Poor the mixture onto the cheesecake and place back in the freezer for an hour.
- Transfer to the fridge half an hour before eating and enjoy