It was Macs birthday late last month so I whipped up a Lemon and Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake. He loves raw desserts and we love gluten, dairy and refined sugar free cheesecake so it was a win win.
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 2 cups of cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup of coconut cream
- Juice of 6 whole lemons
- 1 cup of blueberries
- Pulse the base ingredients together. Press firmly into a round cake tin. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of blueberries over it.
- Pulse the lemon layer ingredients together until smooth. Pour over the blueberries and base.
- Take 1/4 cup of blueberries and pulse until juicy. Pour over the lemon layer and cut through with a knife.
- Sprinkle remainder of the blueberries over the top.
- Place in the freezer for 2 - 3 hours to set. Move to the fridge to soften before serving.