This recipe is from our Be Well Recipe Book. We love, love, love serving it with vegetable sticks as a snack. Now although vegetable sticks sound like rabbit food, when you dunk them in this AMAZING hummus you will be the happiest bunny around!
Prep Time - 10 min
- 2 cups of chickpeas
- The juice of 1 lemon (maybe 2 depending on the taste)
- 2 heaped tbsp of tahini
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp cummin
- 1/4-1/3 cup water (depending on the consistency you want)
- Place your chickpeas in a bowl and cover in water. Leave to soak and expand over night.
- Combined drained chickpeas and the rest of your ingredients in your food processor. Blend until smooth, scrapping down the sides as needed.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with homemade crackers or vegetable sticks.
- If needed separate hummus into glass containers and freeze. Defrost and eat as needed.