With this banana split we have taken out the nasties and added a WHOLE lot of goodness to it. You will feel like you are eating something naughty when you eat this but we promise it’s guilt free. Just make sure you make more than one, you don’t want to have to share it with anyone!
Prep Time - 10 min
The Banana Split:
- 1 large Banana, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 small scoops Co-yo ice-cream or yogurt
- Acai Berry Jam (recipe under breakfast tab)
- Sliced almonds
- 1 tsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp. granola (homemade preferably)
- 1 tbsp. Shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. coconut nectar
- Start with chocolate sauce by melting coconut oil on a the stove top and add the coconut nectar and cacao powder.
- Stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Place in the fridge until ready to use.
For the banana split:
- Prep all of your desired toppings in advance.
- Place the sliced banana in a large bowl and start adding your toppings and enjoy immediately!