Looking for a super easy seed cracker recipe? Well we have you covered… These crackers take about 5 minutes to mix together ready for baking. Easy right?! Plus they are soooo much better for you then store bought crackers and naturally gluten free.
Prep Time - 5 min
Cook Time - 30 min
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 tsp. organic onion powder
- 1 tsp. organic garlic power
- 1 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
- Pre heat oven at 210 degrees.
- In a bowl mix all the seeds and herbs together.
- Slowly add the water and continually mix together until the seeds thicken and start to clump together.
- Spread the mixture onto a tray lined with baking paper and spread out thinly with the back of the spoon.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden. Leave to cool and then flip the mixture over and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Leave to cool and then snap away the cracker pieces.