I love sneaking Hemp Seeds into my baking. Some say Hemp seeds are the most nutritious seeds in the world. They are a complete protein, high in essential fatty acids, vitamins and minerals such as B Vitamins, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Calcium, Magnesium, iron, amino acids and fiber. So why not add them were ever you can?! 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups of oatmeal
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds
- 3/4 almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 - 2 tbsp of sweetener (honey, rice malt, coconut nectar)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Pre heat oven at 180 degrees.
- Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil spray.
- Add all ingredients except the blueberries into a blender or food processor, and blend until well combined.
- Add blueberries and mix through with a spoon.
- Pour the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 20 - 30 mins or until golden.
- Once baked, place the muffins on a cooling rack until cooled.