Over the last few weeks this coconut yogurt parfait breakfast has been a go to for me. Not only am I feeling satisfied until lunch time, I am jam packing my body full of amazing nutrients and fuel.
The coconut yogurt is a probiotic rich food, helping your gut maintain loads of good bacteria. Plus it is high in protein, fat and has no added sugar.
The seeds are a nutrient powerhouse. These little gems not only come with an array of health benefits but are jammed packed with minerals, vitamins and contain a great amount of dietary fiber and protein.
- 1/2 cup fruit - I used blueberries, strawberries, passion fruit and figs.
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp linseed meal
- 1 tbsp buckwheat
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- In a cup or bowl place half of the fruit.
- Then layer with the coconut yogurt
- Mix all the seeds together and layer them on top of the coconut yogurt.
- Lastly top with remainder of the fruit.
- Use what ever fruit and seeds you like. I have chosen these seeds because they make up a powerhouse of nutrition.