Clean Green Spaghetti
Looking for a healthy meal option, look no further?! This Clean Green Spaghetti is jam packed with plenty of greens to nourish your beautiful body and is gluten free and dairy free.
You can eat this raw or warm and with or without meat.
Serves 2 / Prep Time - 20 min / Cook Time - 15 min
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 head of broccoli
- 4 brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch or cup of basil leaves
- 2 tbsp savoury yeast flakes
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- pinch of salt
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Chop your broccoli into small florets and brussel sprouts in half. Drizzle in olive oil and place on a lines baking tray and bake for 15 mins or until crunchy.
- Meanwhile add the olive oil, basil leaves, savoury yeast flakes and salt into a blender and blend until well combined.
- Using your spiralizer, spiralize both zucchinis and place into a large bowl.
- Add the baked broccoli and brussel sprouts and pour the pesto sauce over the top.
- Stir through until vegetables are coated.
- Place into a bowl and top with pine nuts and lime juice.
- You can heat or eat raw.
- Add protein or leave as a meatless option.