I am loving smoothie bowls sick atm. You can eat them, drink them, or make icy poles with the left overs and bite them. Seriously what’s not to love?!
It is over 30 degrees in Melbourne today so something tangy and refreshing was all I needed. This Citrus Burst Blueberry Bowl is exactly that. The lemon adds such a hit of flavour, plus by leaving a part of the skin on it is helping with digestion.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 lemon, skin peeled (a slither of the skin left on, for digestion)
- 1 tbsp of Protein.
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
Blend all ingredients together in a blender or food processor.
- Tip into a bowl and top with what ever you desire.
- I use Amazonia Raw Protein.
- Topped with slithered almonds, shredded coconut, editable flowers, blueberries, strawberries and watermelon.