HOOOZA is the only way to describe these little gems.
Loving Earth Chocolate Mousse Tarts are my new favourite dessert, and they only took me 3 minutes to whip up. These can be made into a slice, mini tarts or a cake. I choose to use Loving Earth chocolate because it is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free with minimal ingredients. Plus it actually tastes like real chocolate.
Enjoy and comment below once you have made them.
Serves 10 / Prep Time - 3 min / Cook Time - 1 hr
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (juicier than normal dates)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 blocks of Loving Earth chocolate (I used Dark and Hazelnut)
- 1 can of coconut cream
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Chocolate coated Almonds (optional, from The Source Bulk Foods)
- Blend the base ingredients together until well combined and clumping together. In a tin (I used a cupcake silicon tray) divide evenly and press down firmly. Place in the freezer.
- Meanwhile in a pot melt the 2 blocks of chocolate and coconut cream together.
- Pour evenly over the bases, top with the cacao nibs and choc covered almonds and freeze for 1 - 2 hours.
- If you want the mixture to go further add 2 cans of coconut cream.
- if you want to make a cake or slice, simply switch the tin for the appropriate one.