If you thought eating carrot cake for breakfast was probably not the healthiest thing to do, I would probably agree. But now with this Carrot Cake Oatmeal you can have it for breakfast, hell you can have it every day. Which is exactly what I have been doing. This Carrot cake oatmeal has become my go to breakfast this Winter. I love everything about it and it is gluten free (as long as the oats are) dairy free and refined sugar free… You’re welcome 🙂
- 1 cup oats (gluten free oats if you need)
- 1 medium carrot
- 3/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Loving Earth coconut nectar
- 1/2 tsp Loving Earth vanilla bean powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp raisins (extra for toppings)
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix together until combined.
- Store covered in the refrigerator overnight.
- Give it a quick stir in the morning and enjoy!
- If you want it warm in the morning, simply warm a little extra milk to pour over and make it super creamy and delicious.
- Use gluten free oats if you are intolerant.