We’re are starting this beautiful Thursday morning with our favourite Breakfast. Strawberries dipped in our Breakfast Brownie Mousse…. Because any time is a good time for Mousse!
We love jam packing our breakfast with amazing super foods to kick off our day. This recipe is super doper easy and includes Chia Seed, Cacao Powder, Macca Powder and Cacao Nibs.
- 400ml can organic coconut cream.
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder.
- 2 tbsp. macca powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut nectar or rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds.
- 1 handful of walnuts (optional)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- cacao nibs, to sprinkle over the top.
- Strawberries to dip (if that’s what you’re into)
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk ingredients together until well combined and smooth. Pour into 4-6 serving glasses. Sprinkle with cacao nibs if you like.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or until firm.
- Serve with strawberries to dip.