Big Green Breakfast
When you think of big breakfast do you think bacon, eggs, sourdough, avocado, sausage, tomatoes? Well why not try this Big Green Breakfast?! It is full of nutritious goodness and such an amazing way to start your day.
Starting the day with this big green breakfast has so many benefits. It will not only ensure you are getting a good amount of greens into your day but it is jam packed with vitamins and minerals, antioxidant rich, plus it will give you a great boost of energy.
Serves 2 / Prep Time - 10 min / Cook Time - 15 min
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of broccoli
- 1 cup of greens beans
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- cracked pepper and salt to taste
- Preheat grill.
- Add water to a pot and bring to boil.
- Chop broccoli and beans and steam lightly for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile grill the cherry tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- Once the water is boiled, crack two eggs and poach for 3 - 5 minutes or until they float to the top. Strain.
- Place spinach on your plate and add the beans and broccoli. Top with the egg. Sprinkle chili flakes, cracked salt and pepper, seeds and then drizzle the tahini over.