This Beetroot and Cashew Dip is so creamy and delicious. It is an amazing snack on vegetable sticks or our homemade seed crackers.
Prep Time - 10 min
- 2 cups organic unsalted cashews
- 2 large beetroots (peeled, chopped in quarters)
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp filtered water
- 1/2 of sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place all of your ingredients into your food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Serve with vegetable sticks or crackers.
- If needed, divide the dip into separate glass containers and freeze for a later date.