A flavoursome dish that is healthy and will leave you wanting more.
How amazing are spices? Honestly you can take any simple meal and turn it into the tastiest dish with just a sprinkle. I pondered over what I was going to do with the turkey mince in my fridge today and this is what I came up with. I can’t wait to try it with chicken and beef mince too.
Comment below what you think.
Serves 2 / Prep Time - 10 min / Cook Time - 15 min
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 1 cup of green beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 spring onions - chopped
- 1 tsp ginger - grated
- 1 - 2 chili - finely chopped
- 1 handful curry leaves
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- coriander to top
- Heat a pan and melt coconut oil. Add turkey mince and let cook until brown.
- Add the green beans, chopped chilli, spring onion, grated ginger, turmeric powder and curry leaves. Stir until well combined.
- Add water and let simmer for 5 - 8 mins or until water is almost dissolved.
- Meanwhile boil a kettle. Place rice noodles into a bowl, pour boiling water over them and cover. Allow to sit for 3 - 5 minutes or until soft. Once cooked drain the water.
- Serve noodles onto a plate and top with turkey mixture and coriander.
- You can switch the chicken to beef or chicken.
- Use 1 tsp of curry powder if curry leaves are not available at your local green grocer.