There is nothing better than starting your day with an AMAZING, NOURISHING breakfast. It truly does set up your day in the right way.
Prep Time - 15 min
Cook Time - 30 min
- 1 bunch asparagus
- sprinkle of dulse flakes
- cracked salt and pepper
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 cup rocket
- 3 slices sweet potato
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds / pepitas
- sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Pre heat the oven at 200 degrees.
- Cut your sweet potato in chunks and toss through the coconut oil and cinnamon. Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes r until golden brown.
- Cut the ends of the asparagus and steam until soft. Once cooked add it to the food processor with the dulse flakes, pepper and salt. Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Meanwhile bring a pot of water with white vinegar to boil. Crack in one to two eggs in the water. Once they float to the surface spoon out and drain.
- Prepare your plate with rocket, aparagus mash, sweet potato and top it with the eggs. Sprinkle your plate with the seeds, chilli flakes and salt and pepper