Chocolate is sometimes all you need to hear…. But what if we told you this recipe is HEALTHY chocolate? Gluten free, dairy free, and packed full of superfoods.
- 1 cup organic coconut oil
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup/honey/coconut nectar
- ½ cup goji berries
- 2 tbs bee pollen
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- All ingredients from Coconut Magic, Power Super Foods and Loving Earth
- Mix coconut oil, cacao powder and maple syrup in a jug
- Line a muffin tray with patty pans
- Fill patty pans half way with chocolate mixture
- Sprinkle goji berries into half the patty pans and the bee pollen in the other half
- Finish all chocolates with a sprinkle of shredded coconut and place in the freezer for 30 mins
- Pop chocolates out of the patty pans and serve.
- Chocolates must be stored in the freezer