We have been traveling a lot for work lately, so we love creating healthy snacks we can just throw in our handbags for when the munchies hit. These Cacao and Goji Berry Bars are perfect for this and help keep us on track with our health and fitness goals even when traveling and out of routine.
- 2 heaped tbsp. of organic protein powder (we use Amazonia raw protein, chocolate and coconut flavour)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 cup dates
- 2 tbsp. tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar (we use Coconut Magic)
- 2 tbsp. cacao powder (we use Power Super Foods)
- 1/2 cup goji berries
Place all the ingredients except the goji berries into the food processor and pulse on high until well combined.
- Add the goji berries and pulse for 15-30 sec or until goji berries are mixed through.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper overlapping for easy removal.
- Place the mixture into the tin and press down firmly. Place in the freezer the set